This page contains information about events that are possibly
of interest to all who are exploring our trip to Japan, as well
as a timeline for events leading up to the trip.
To post information about any event you hear of that you think
might be of interest, simply
send an email to Steve and
it will be added to the website.
- April 5, LEAVE FOR JAPAN!!
- March 30, 4:00-9:00, trip orientation
- February 27, 3:30 - 5:00, trip orientation at the home of Reggie Vegliante
and Ted Filger
- February 7, Setsubun (welcome spring) dinner and bean throwing (!)
at Sonoda's restaurant in Parker.
- January 28, Japanese singing competition at the Buddhist temple
- January 22, Shinnenkai (new years potluck) at home of T.R. Reid.
- December 16, announced trip generally
- December 15, announced trip to committee